After starting with a pair of munches, a suitable venue was found for a play event in Dublin. Students and teachers gathered in a ready-made classroom for an evening of education. On the inaugural night of the Dublin chapter of CLASS, students learned the following valuable lessons:
- England won the Irish civil war.
- Pi rounds up to six
- Any knowledge of Justin Bieber is a caning offense
- “Is Kia fault” can make you escape punishment, unless she is the Monitor
- You can get away with a LOT if no-one sees you…
- Some people really needed the devil beaten out of them.
- If you lose your test you get 12 of the best. With a couple more added if you lose count….
- Anatomy can be fascinating when taught in a most delightful and visual class given by the award-winning and stunning visiting Prof Angelgreeneyes!
- A group of people could come together on a winter’s night in Dublin City centre and create a magical environment where fun and laughter abounded amid the spankings.
Dublin CLASSes (and munches) will be resuming in the new year- watch this space for event announcements.