The standard student uniform policy for CLASS play events is listed below. This dress code is meant to enable participants to enter their roles effectively and contribute to the atmosphere of the scene; the dress code is not meant to be restrictive. The dress code may vary on occasion to suit the event format, but will generally be based on the standard dress code; check each event announcement carefully for the dress code to be used at the event. If you have concerns about meeting the dress code or would like to request alternate arrangements, contact the organiser of the event you wish to attend.
All students should wear the following:
- White button-down shirt/blouse
- Black shoes. Heels and trainers prohibited.
- Dark shorts, trousers, or skirt (tartan preferred).
- Plain underwear. Patterns, lace, and thongs prohibited.
- Neck tie; striped preferred
- Males: dark socks
- Females: white socks; knee socks preferred
- Plain white bra (females only)
- Students may also choose to wear blazers, jumpers, or gymslips if desired.
There is no specific dress code for teachers. New teachers seeking guidance on dress are advised that business casual attire or the like is preferred. Academic gowns or other dress related to the teacher’s lesson (lab coats, etc) may be worn if desired.